New Research on Astaxanthin and Cancer Source: Life Extension Magazine December 2017 By Jack H. Raber, Pharm.D. Researchers are excited about a series of studies showing that astaxanthin, a natural compound with oxidant-quenching and anti-inflammatory properties, may also play a role in cancer treatment. Although these studies were conducted in vitro (in a test tube […]
- The best cancer-fighting foods
- Reprogramming” immune cells to attack cancer tumors
- New Research on Astaxanthin and Cancer
- Editor In Chief Of World’s Best Known Medical Journal:Dr. Horton recently published a statement declaring that a lot of published research is in fact unreliable at best, if not completely false.
- Lactoferrin Cancer Miracle – Super Immune-Booster