Wi-Fi Health Dangers and What To Do About It By Amy Goodrich Posted Tuesday, Sept, 11, 2014 Wi-Fi is so convenient these days that is has become a common part of our daily life. We use Wi-Fi on our phones, laptops, computers, and tablets. It floats around our homes, bars, restaurants, and work environment. But […]
- New Research on Astaxanthin and Cancer
- Editor In Chief Of World’s Best Known Medical Journal:Dr. Horton recently published a statement declaring that a lot of published research is in fact unreliable at best, if not completely false.
- Lactoferrin Cancer Miracle – Super Immune-Booster
- Ebola update: UV light robot kills Ebola in two minutes Does your hospital have one ?
- Wi-Fi Health Dangers and what To Do About It